The search for the most inspired workspaces in the North came to an end last night with a wrap party at Windmill Green, attended by 120 people.
After the judges' comments and public vote - which attracted an incredible 6,000 votes - had been taken into consideration, the winner was revealed as Proactive Property, owner of Liverpool-based creative hub The Tapestry.
It was an honour to be a main sponsor of this event that celebrates innovation and individuality in commercial design and development.
The full top 10 of the evening were:
- Proactive Property - The Tapestry
- Peak - Peak HQ (Neo Building)
- Sorted Group - Sorted House
- Buffalo 7 - The Treehouse Suite
- Manchester Science Partnerships - The Bright Building
- Engage - Engage HQ
- Workspace Design & Build - Oxford House
- Citypress - Citypress HQ
- Zeal - Zeal Office Space
- Thoughtworks UK - Thoughtworks Manchester at Federation House
We had an incredible night celebrating you all, and we can’t wait to welcome everyone back for our launch party in early 2019.